All NFA Regulations apply: Please be aware of the wait time and paperwork involved in obtaining a silencer before purchase. Please email us your dealers contact information (with order #) within 3 days of purchase so we can get the transfer paperwork started.
The Anthem series of rifle silencers is Liberty Precision Machine LLC’s first entrance into the rifle silencer market. After extensive testing, massive investment in manufacturing equipment, optimizing production processes, and putting in place stringent quality control systems, we finally have a product we are proud to put our name on.
The Anthem silencers are designed around the following requirements, in order of importance:
Maximum sound reduction for a given length
Maximum strength for a given weight
Low blow back for gas operated firearms
No negative impact on accuracy
Maximum visible flash signature reduction
A thick blast chamber and optimized blast baffle shape, along with a varying geometry baffle design that features coaxial elements, aggressive porting, and axial load distribution along the baffle stack, has allowed us to exceed our expectations for every single design requirement listed above.
Features and Specs:
- 1.75″ Diameter
- 7.15″ long (no rear mount)
- 15.7 ounces (no rear mount)
- Graphite Black Cerakote™ finish
- Full-auto rated
- No barrel length restrictions on any .30 caliber (or less) cartridge, 16″ minimum barrel length on .338 and .375 caliber cartridges burning more than 90 grains of powder.
- Removable front end cap with 3/4″ socket
- Lifetime warranty guarantees our products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials.