All NFA Regulations apply: Please be aware of the wait time and paperwork involved in obtaining a silencer before purchase. Please email us your dealers contact information (with order #) within 3 days of purchase so we can get the transfer paperwork started.
The Spark rimfire silencer is Liberty Precision Machine’s first entrance into the silencer market. Anyone can build a moderately quiet rimfire silencer, but to really distinguish oneself from the rest of the market requires a lot of effort, patience, and testing. After countless hours of research and development, we have finally developed a rimfire silencer that meets our high and exacting standards-one that we are proud to put our name on.
Unwilling to compromise, we set out to design a strong, lightweight, easy to clean, and most importantly, insanely quiet silencer. At a compact 5.35″ in length and a lightweight 4.8 ounces, the Spark provides class leading performance in a short and lightweight package. If it wasn’t the best on the market, we would refuse to make it.
A proprietary baffle stack, engineered with poka-yoke design principles, creates a non-symmetrical 3 lobe seal geometry between the baffles that allows for easy disassembly, cleaning, and reassembly-ensuring the baffle stack will go back together correctly every time. The unique baffle design provides a deep tone that is extremely pleasant to the human ear. The use of a titanium tube, titanium end caps, and 17-4 PH stainless steel baffles provides an optimal balance between weight, strength, and ease of cleaning.
Features and Specs:
- 1.07″ Diameter
- 5.35″ long
- 4.8 oz
- 1/2×28 thread pitch
- Black Cerakote™ finish
- Rated for 22LR, 17 WSM, 17 HMR, 22 WMR, 22 Hornet, 5.7x28MM
- No barrel length restrictions
- Front end cap can be removed using the Dead Air Mask™ disassembly tool, CGS Group disassembly tool, or a 15/16″ wrench.
- Lifetime warranty guarantees our products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials. This warranty covers everything except willful destruction and normal wear and tear.
- *113-114 DB on 5” 22LR pistol using CCI Standard
- *108-109 DB on 16” 22LR rifle using CCI Quiet 22 Subsonic
- *125-126 DB on 21” .17 HMR rifle using Hornady 17gr V-MAX
*DB numbers measured 1 Meter left of muzzle using Larson Davis SoundTrack LxT Sound Level Meter, third party testing in accordance with the Silencer Sound Standard™ will come soon and once published, will supplant all other previous testing data.