IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: USE OF THIS MUZZLE DEVICE MAY VOID THE WARRANTY POLICY OF SOME SILENCER MANUFACTURERS! LIBERTY PRECISION MACHINE LLC WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR DAMAGE TO THESE PRODUCTS! ALWAYS CONFIRM ALIGNMENT BEFORE USE!
Natural variation in the heat treated finish is normal and purely aesthetic. It does not change the strength, performance, or overall effectiveness of the muzzle device. Please see pictures for examples.
- All critical alignment features machined in one set up
- Compatible with common .900″-24 silencer mounts like the Q Plan-B and Rearden MFG Atlas
- .30 caliber bore
- 13/16″ rear hex for easy installation and removal
- CNC machined from 17-4 PH stainless steel
- Heat treated to H900 condition
- Substantial flash reduction over OEM part
- Designed to serve as sacrificial blast baffle
- 360 degree port orientation-no shims required
- 1.6-2.0 ounces
- 1.7″ total length
Jeremy Karcher (verified owner) –
I purchased this for an AR15 in 7.62×39. Does a decent job of mitigating flash. It’s not quite as good as an A2 but is not nearly as obnoxious like the compensator I was using before and I like it much better than the Q Cherry Bomb with and without the whistle tip. I have not used this with a suppressor.